(1) Chairman E. Garrone manages the following activities:
- Institutional and international relations with respect to External Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility;
- General Secretariat in relation to Corporate Affairs.
(2) Executive Deputy Chairman A. Garrone:
- supervises the Group’s strategic decisions and the definition of the organisational macro-structure;
- supervises and co-ordinates extraordinary transactions, including structured finance transactions;
- carries out the strategic co-ordination of the Subsidiaries.
(3) The Director appointed to supervise the functionality of the Internal Control System, G. Merello, is responsible for Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance activities.