ERG is particularly interested in new graduates with an excellent educational background and it offers opportunities for internships lasting from 6 to 12 months.
The internship represents an opportunity to face the world of work and gain experience in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Young people are selected:
- through recruitment activities at the main Italian universities and training colleges
- through ERG’s participation in initiatives for communicating with and meeting students.
During their internship, trainees work alongside a tutor who supervises them in their training path via on the job training.
Trainees/apprentices have the opportunity to study in depth the methods and the processes employed in a competitive and diversified sector such as the energy one.
During 2009, recruitment activities were mainly made up of notices placed in universities in accordance with the candidate profiles sought.
The trainees employed by the Group during 2010 were 19:
- 8 trainees had their training contracts replaced by a staff leasing contract
- 1 trainee had the training contract replaced by an apprenticeship contract
- 1 traineed had the training contract replaced by a project work
On October 7th 2011, ERG was at the Gi Day in Turin. The day, dedicated to training and career counseling,was organised by Gi Group, within "2011: L'anno dei Giovani" project.